Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Gifts

Hi Guy's,

I hope you are all having a great Easter break! Finally I have some time to post the Easter gifts I made for friends and family.


First off is the little gift box filled with little easter eggs, I should mention that the chick was designed by Michelle's daughter who is just 11yrs, a talented little lady; here is the link to the tutorial for the box and the chick.
I have used paper from the Tea & Crumpets range, the scallop & 1 3/8" circle punches, acaetate for the window and some beautiful chocolate chip taffeta ribbon to finish.


The next one is a sweet little basket made from a peice of 6x6 held together with a couple of book rings and finished of with some ribbon; I've filled mine with some Lindt Lindor...mmm



And the last one is a small gift pouch,again made with some designer paper & filled with some yummy chocolate hearts.

I hope you like my easter treats, if you would like to learn how to make any of these why not book a workshop and you and your guests can make one to take home, as well as the potential to earn extra stamp sets and money to spend on any thing you like from the catalogue. Please contact me for more information.

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment