Wednesday 31 March 2010

Are you ready for the launch?


Hello Ladies, well tomorrow see's the launch of the much talked about mini catalogue, and to celebrate this I am offering the first 5 customers a metre each of the new 5/8" satin ribbon that is featured in the new mini, the colours of the ribbon are Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive and they are gorgeous. The mini is packed with some very exciting stamp sets and single stamps, some beautiful new papers as well as the all new punch design and much more. I beleive there is something for every one.


I am offering you a free copy of the new mini catalogue so if you would like one please contact me via the black link to your left and I will pop it in the post as soon as possible.

I am also offering a set of 24 6x6 Sweet Pea designer series paper stack from the new mini catalogue as a thank you from me if you host a work shop during the month of April.

Why not share your love for crafting with your friends and family and the chance to earn yourself a free hostess stamp set and money to spend on any thing you fancy from either of the catalogues, There are 2 new ones in the mini catalogue as well so even more choice for you. You would also receive a free ideas book & catalogue!

Call me to set a date and I will post your FREE catalogue off to you asap.

No comments :

Post a Comment