Saturday 13 March 2010

I've been busy!


Hi guys

I have been very busy over the past couple of weeks, mainly making cards but I did manage to do a bit of scrapbooking at the crop last weekend.

I have a full calendar of birthdays this month so found myself making quite a few along with Mothersday cards and 30 swaps too. I have so many projects I want to do but even though I am at home all day I still don't seem to be able to get much done in a day.

I think this card has to be one of my favourites so far, the stamps are Stampin' Up along with the card stock, I used the cuttlebug "Victoria" embossing folder and some ribbon from my stash. did'nt want to give it away really but needs must!



This next card was made using the retired Natures Wonders stamp set, one of my very first purchases from Stampin' Up. I have again teamed it with a cuttlebug folder "Herringbone" and some Stampin' Up ribbon.


And lastly one of my Scrap pages of my "Little Princess" she has just begun Ballet lessons as was only too happy to pose in her new outfit.

I have made a few other cards but did not want to bore you with them all, but look out for them on the slide show to your left.

No comments :

Post a Comment