Monday 22 March 2010

From the Mini catalogue

I have been busy today making cards with my new purchases. The stamps I have used cannot be purchased until 1st April but I just wanted to give you a taster of what's to come.

First off is the "Elegant thankyou" card; I have used papers from the Tea & Crumpet range found in the main catalogue, the cardstock is Always Artichoke and So Saffron,Always Artichoke ink pad and the ribbon is also Always Artichoke. The flower has been made using the Scallop circle punch.

The next card has been made using the "I heart hearts" stamp set, I used some of the designer series paper stack, the cardstock is Sahara sands, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon and Regal Rose ink pad.


I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with some more to show you!

No comments :

Post a Comment