Tuesday 30 March 2010

More goody's from the new mini catalogue

Hi, I have been a busy bee making lots of goody's some of them from the new mini catalogue which is launching on 1st April; here are some of the things I have made.


A scrapbook page using stamps from the new tiny tags set featured in the mini catalogue, as well as the eyelet border punch from the main catalogue and some sweet pea paper from the new design series paper stack in the mini.



This card is something quite different to any thing I have ever seen before, it's a sweet treats card and does exactly what it says. mine has chocolate fudge in it but for those that do not eat chocolate it can also be filled with other items such as sweets, seeds etc. It also features a tiny tag stamp and the new tiny tag punch in a new shape that is much more compact and easier to store.

The following card has been made using the new Vintage Vogue stamp set,one of my favourites from the mini with some more lovely paper from the sweet pea paper stack in the mini. Also featuring a designer flower brad from the main catalogue and some kraft taffeta ribbon also from the main catalogue.

If you would like to be one of the first see the new mini catalogue I can send you one out for free, just use the link to your left to contact me with your details and I will get one in the post to you as soon as possible.

I'll be back again soon with some lovely easter gifts.

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment