Thursday 22 April 2010

Box-a-lopes



Hi all,

Sorry it has been a bit quiet for the past week or so but I have been away spending some quality time with my daughter and grandaughter. I had a great time and the next time I see them there should be another addition to the family.

I thought I would share one of my project ideas with you; I made this card set using a box-a-lope that I bought several years ago,they are mainly used for posting bulky cards through the post so as to help prevent them from getting squashed; I never really new what to do with them other than what they were designed for but I recently came up with the idea after seeing something similar on the world wide web (can't remember where though sorry. I also used some papers that I have had for a year or so too, they are not from Stampin' Up though. I made 4 cards 2 of each design and I think they will make a great little gift for somebody. I hope you like them.

No comments :

Post a Comment