Friday 9 April 2010

Ribbon Share


The ribbon share with the gorgeous 3 satin ribbons from the mini catalogue is now ready to be posted out to their new homes, so if you would like one please let me know as soon as you can. I have also included a free stamp from the Sale-a-bration sets that were available at the beginning of the year, so if you did not manage to get hold of any of them now is the chance.

The 18 1/2 metres of ribbon costs just £12.50 which includes P&P and you can pay me by cheque, paypal or cash. As soon as I have received payment I will get it posted to you.

Also, just to remind you I have my own special promotion on for this month only, when you host a workshop you can have 24 6x6 sweet pea papers from the new mini as a thank you.

I still have a few mini catalogues if any body else would like a free copy?

Enjoy the sunshine and have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment