Thursday 22 April 2010

Thank you card


Hello, I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather, lets hope it lasts into the weekend.

I wanted to share this thank you card I made for one of my most valued customer as it shows just how well the different products in the stampin up colour family match so well. I have just used Pumpkin Pie and white as my colour scheme and made the card using patterns designer series papers, the 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon, whisper white card stock and Pumpkin Pie ink pad. I love the way all the stampin up products make your crafting seem so effortless and professional looking.

If you love Stampin up products as much as I do why not consider hosting a workshop and the chance to earn some free products, I am offering 24 6x6 free papers from the new designer series paper stack in the new mini catalogue for any one hosting a work shop during the month of April, there is not much time left now so why not drop me an email today. Be lovely to hear from you.

Also I still have some packs of my ribbon share if any one else is interested, see post below.

No comments :

Post a Comment