Tuesday 20 September 2011

Card Club...

Hello peeps,
Well what a busy time I have had this month & it's not over yet. I had to prepare for our Silver Wedding Anniversary party at the beginning of the month; I made all of my guest invitations a banner to decorate the buffet table & now I am making lots of thank you cards. We had lots of old friends travel far & wide to come & celebrate with us and we also had lots of lovely gifts. It was great to see all our friends all together.

And then we had the retirement list for the present Stampin' Up! catalogue and us demonstrators have also seen the new catalogue, we have been able to purchase a few items from the new book so we can prepare for the launch; so I have also been trying to make up some samples in preperation for my Open day. (more on that soon).

I have a few of the current catalogues so if you would like one they have lots of inspiration inside; I am selling them for £2.50, if you would like one please email.

This weekend is card club, if you would like to come and make a start on your Christmas cards can you please let me know by Thursday night at the latest. For more information about my card club please click on the monthly card club tab under the blog title.

Keep an eye out for more information about the launch of the NEW CATALOGUE.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments :

Post a Comment