Wednesday 1 June 2011

Meet my new companion...

Hello and welcome to flaming June where we should expect to see lots of warm sunshine, well we can all dream can't we!

I am sorry I have not blogged for a while but I have been rather busy looking after Prince my 11 week old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, he is absolutely adorable and is always getting up to things he should'nt; it is hard work trying to keep up with the toilet training etc and he loves to chew my shoes and any clothing I am wearing at the time.

I have also been giving my craft room a good clear out so it is almost impossible to do any kind of crafting at the moment. I had'nt realised how much stuff I had, and alot of it I have had for several years so I think it may be time to give it a new home.

Anyway guys, I really should get on and get my room back into shape, but keep an eye on my blog in the next few days as I will be advertising something new that could interest you. Until then here is a photo of my gorgeous babe.



No comments :

Post a Comment