Friday 17 June 2011

Hello all you lovely blog readers,

I know I said that I would be back, so here I am, it just took a little bit longer than a few days as I have not only been very busy with my new puppy but I have had a weeks worth of trouble trying to get online with no success; it is all sorted now I hope so should not cause any more bother.

So, this is what I wanted to tell you; I am planning a whole day of crafting in August and have been working hard to find some lovely projects for you all to make on the day. This is one of the projects we will be doing;
I have made this flip album as Christmas gift but it does not have to be Christmas it can be for a new baby, a special Birthday or any subjects you want it to be. (I am in the middle of making a new baby album and will put it on the blog when it is finished).
 All of the products are Stampin Up except for the O-wire and Bind-it-all to punch the holes.                             
 I have used several different stamp sets inside the book.
 
Look out for my next entry when I should hopefully have finished my next album and have a bit more news regarding the full day of crafting with me. Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment