Wednesday 16 March 2011

Look how well they go together...

Morning all,

I thought I would share with you my sweety Jar that I made to take to craft fairs, it has been decorated with only Stampin' Up! products and it shows how well the card stock, ribbon, papers and ink all work so well together.



 Why not have a look at the on-line catalogue (there is a link in the left column) and see what you can do with the products I have used, all of the colours work well within their colour families but also within other colour families too. 

If you would like to place an order you can email it to me or you can phone me, I can take payment via paypal, cheque or credit card. 

So what are you waiting for!  Can't wait to see your project!
 

1 comment :

  1. I love your candy jar. I might just have to make one like it. Stampin up products are the best. Hope you had a very nice St. Patrick's Day yesterday.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete