Tuesday 22 March 2011

Card Club...

Hello again Friends

I hope you have been enjoying the sunshine and slightly milder weather we have been having, it's lovely to get your laundry dry outside again.
I will be running my usual card club this Saturday and am looking for some new customers to come along and enjoy the experience of using Stampin' Up! products, so for this month only any new customers to come along this time will be I am offered my class for half the usual price of £10, that's £5 for 3 products plus refreshments; bargain!

So how about coming for a look, I will be making one mothers day card with a fifference, it's not like anything you've made before! plus two other products that I am not going to mention. Come back tomorrow for a sneak peak...

Hello again, as promised yesterday I have uploaded a sneak peak of the card that you could be making if you come to my card club on Saturday; It's a card with a difference...

  why don't you contact me to book your place and make this unusual card for your lovely Mum, she'll love it too!

No comments :

Post a Comment