Thursday 28 January 2010

Have you heard the news...

I am now a stampin' Up demonstrator.

I will be holding my first workshop at my house on 24th Feb at 7:30pm, everone is welcome. You can participate in a make and take, see lots of samples, have a cuppa and a chat with like minded crafters and just have fun; there will of course be other incentives, drop me a line if you plan to come along...

We currently have a promotion on called sale-a-bration which runs out on 28th Feb which could earn you extra stamp sets that are not available to buy; these are the stamp sets that are available...







Place an order and for every £45 you you spend worth of goods you purchase you can choose one of the free stamp sets on offer, so for an order of £90 you can choose 2 free sets on offer on so on.

Host a workshop of £300 sales before P&P and the hostess can choose any free set of her choice plus a free hostess stamp set. Why not call me to book your party before the sale-a-brations finishes.

No comments :

Post a Comment