Sunday 29 March 2009

More pages

Managed to get a couple of pages done today before my trip to Spain; I have used lots of new kits for these pages and they are all lovely kits.


This first page I did on Friday, I used my new Studio Calico kit, papers are unusual, and I can't say I've seen any thing like the papers before. They remind me of the 70's era.

This is one of the pages I did today using my new Mia Crate paper kit, the papers in this kit are lovely; and you get 2 pages of glitter embellishments and 2 full alphabets in this one.

This is the other page I did today using my S.E.I. Poppy kit, this has to be my favourite kit at the moment, I just love the turquoise and blues, and some of the papers are foiled. so pretty.

Well I'm away on holiday for the next week so will not be picking up any messages until I get back. Hope you all have a great week, I doubt I will be thinking of you while I'm sunbathing Haha!

2 comments :

  1. Very nice lo'S . You have been busy. SC kit one worked out great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages!! Great work!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete