Monday 9 March 2009

Challenge 6Mothers Day - The Sugar Bowl - Free Spring papers

Hi everyone,

This post was meant to be posted yesterday, but I had a gremlin in my laptop and it wanted to do other things so I gave up.

I spent most of Sunday messing around with my Craft Robo, had problems trying to get it to cut certain things and after wasting loads of paper and card I managed to come up with this card, it still needs the insert to be cut, which I will hopefully do once my new blade arrives but I am pleased with the finished card. I have been trying to use up some of my free papers I get with my craft magazines as I have quite a pile now.

I used my new roller stamp from stamping up on the bottom of this card then embossed it, it looks great doesn't it?

My step Niece had a little girl on Sunday so have made this card from a kit I bought in January, the only problem with this card is that it is both big and bulky, and needs to go to the post office to get weighed before posting; so as they have closed my local post office it means I have to go into town to do it. Such a pain! quite literally!!



11 comments :

  1. Fantastic cards, can you cut me out two of those please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Sue, specially the baby one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'Mum' card Sue. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your MUM card is just ADORABLE! LOVE IT! Great idea. :) Lovely colors, coloring, papers, swirls - well ok, everything. I really love it! She'll love it too! It's awesome... I did say I love it! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, these are both fabulous! I love the Mum card, great image and fabulous colours. Love the softness of the second one. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining in the Sugar Bowl challenge! Your card is so pretty!! What a great shape!! I always look at that Craft Robo and dream...one day! (LOL) Love the colors and your added cat!! Also congrats on the new addition to your family! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card for your Mum! She will love it!1 Gorgeous choice of colours and love the swirls and flourishes. Wonderful!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love it, specially the MUM bit and the roller is fab!! Thanks for joining the SB challenge :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards but my fave has got to be the Mum card its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sue
    This is delicious! I love the 'MUM'
    Thanks for sharing your creation in The Sugar Bowl!
    Sugar Mama x

    ReplyDelete