Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year

Hello peeps and a Happy New Year to one and all! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and spent some quality time with your families!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post but we moved house again on 23rd November and I have been up to my eyes in boxes ever since. We had been in rented accomadation since August waiting for a new build to be ready, and had been told that it would not be ready until 21st December, then with 2 weeks notice we were told that we could move in sooner; we jumped at the chance as the prospect of moving in on top of Christmas was a little daunting to say the least but I havent stopped emptying boxes since.
My craft room is almost sorted now, just a few little bits to do so I can now get started on making some samples to show you as we have some great promotions coming up!

Talking Tag


Do you have a smartphone?  Stampin' up! are offering this new product Talking Tags.  Great Fun......You can record a message and attach the message to your project.


With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you. Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything! Personalise birthday cards, gifts or even record quick instructions for a recipe. Now your pictures really can say a thousand words!

   The video link below explains it better.


Stampin' UP! Valentine Special Offer

 Stampin' UP! have a couple of new products for you.  A Valentine Special - Purchase the Set of 4 Stamps for £9.95 and get a pack of Simply Sent Card kit for FREE.  Valid up to 21st January.

I am placing my stampin up order later in the week, so if there's anything you would like drop me an email.  I have preordered my Spring Seasonal Catalogue's that goes LIVE on 1st February - Anyone placing an order with me before the end of January will get a copy for FREE.
 
Autumn Seasonal Catalogue is still running until 31st January.
 
Thanks for looking,
Sue x

No comments :

Post a Comment