Wednesday 30 November 2011

Gift Vouchers for Christmas...

It's often difficult to know what to buy a fellow crafter for Christmas for fear of buying something they already have, well I have the answer to that; 
Why not buy them a Gift voucher, they are presented in a hand made card so could double up as a Christmas card too. The voucher can be from £5 upto whatever you wish, and it makes your life easier as you don't have to hunt the shops for something.

If you would like to purchase one of my vouchers please send me an email with the details along with your name and address and I will do the rest.
Last week I promised to upload some more images from the Convention, well these are some of the projects some of the demonstrators sent in especially for the Convention.
There were some fab projects there so I found it almost impossible to choose a favourite.
I did'nt think to look and see who made these, sorry guys!

Thanks for looking! x

No comments :

Post a Comment