Monday 4 July 2011

Crafting for Christmas...

Hello friends, thanks for dropping by again, today I want to tell you more regarding my crafting for Christmas event I will be holding in August; In a previous entry I showed a Christmas flip book, well I have eventually finished the baby book, I did a pink one as both of my Grandchildren are girls but there will be the option to do it in blue if that is your preference.


 I have a further 2 projects for us to make on the day but I have not decided if I will share it on my blog or keep it as a surprize on the day; All projects we make on the day can be given as a gift.

The craft day will be held on 14th & 21st August if I have enough people taking part, and we will begin the day at 10am and hopefully be finished by 4pm.

Refreshments will be provided but you will need to bring your own lunch as well as some basic tools, more on this when you are signed up.

Cost of the class will be £25 and Payment for the class must be made no later than 25th July along with your choice of flip book you wish to make. I can except cash or cheque but my preferred method of payment is Paypal for which you do not need to have an account just a credit or debit card. I have mmade it easier for you and added a Paypal button, don't forget to let me know your preference when ordering.



Thank you  for your interest

No comments :

Post a Comment