Wednesday 27 April 2011

Card Club...

Good Morning friends,

I am sorry this is late this month, the bank holiday has really messed my week up; I just wanted to remind you that my monthly card club is on Sunday, as usual we will be maling 3 projects using the new baby blossoms stamp set, I love this set it has a vintage feel to it.

So if you fancy an afternoon of crafting with good company just send me a quick email by Friday the latest to give me time to prepare your kit.

Cost of the afternoon will be £10 unless you bring a friend or it is your first time then it will cost you £6 each and if you place an order on the day of £20 or more you can do the class for £5, so effectivly you could do the class for a £1.

So as time is short this month don't delay, get your email sent and be prepared for a n afternoon of fun and laughter as well as tea & cake.

Hope to see you soon,

Sue x

No comments :

Post a Comment