Thursday 30 December 2010

Time to SALE-A-BRATE

TIME TO SALE A BRATE....


Hello  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day, it was lovely that we had a white Christmas this year it made it that little bit more special don't you think!
well as you know January is round the corner and with that so is the biggest sale campaign that Stampin' Up! offers each year, you probably guessed it by now or indeed already seen it advertised on my blog previously, it's SALE-A-BRATION time. Now Sale-a-bration means one thing and one thing only FREE STAMPS ..., and you just wait till you see them, I am in love and cannot wait for tomorrow to come so that I can place my order and earn some for FREE.
Below there s a little info on how you can qualify.

AS A CUSTOMER- For every £45 you spend you will get ONE FREE STAMP SET of your choice   (there are 4 different ones to choose from), you spend £90 and get two free sets and so on.

AS A HOSTESS- Host a workshop with totalling sales of £300 or more and receive a FREE stamp set!!!

AS A DEMONSTRATOR- Sign up and become a demonstrator during Sale A Bration and receive an extra FREE set of your choice from the main catalogue (up to the £44.95 value).

And if you do decide to start your own business and join my team, do get in touch with me to find out my SPECIAL SIGN UP DEAL I have running for the entire Sale-a-bration period 30 Dec 2010 -28 February 2011.
As you can see this is a fabulous time for anyone with Stampin'Up!
This special offer is offered by myself not Stampin'Up! It cannot be combined with any other Special Offer or as part of your Stamper's 10/Virtual hostess commitments. Thank you for understanding xx
Here are 2 sweet samples I have made from the beautiful set Bliss and the punch bunch stamp sets

This has to be my fave stamp from the set;
Aren't they sweet? I used a subtle combination of Pretty in pink, always artichoke and whisper white cs with a bit of sahara sands.
If you want to see the rest of the sets on offer use this link here.
Don't forget to place your order just email me at suej.clarke@sky.com Sue xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment