Tuesday 31 August 2010

last chance list...

It's almost time for the new 2010/2011 idea book and catalogue to arrive, you are going to love it; I know you have heard this before, but it really is bigger and better than ever with lots of new and exciting goodies in it, and perhaps a few surprises with it?
I have just placed my rather large pre-order today so that I can prepare lots of samples ready for your workshops.

With the new book in sight we have the last chance list now available, get your orders in fast as once these items have gone that's it, gone for good. Email me with your last chance order and I can check to see if it is still available before I put your order through, but hurry, the popular items are going fast!

Use the link below to take to to it...

http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-GB/Lastchance_en-GB.pdf

No comments :

Post a Comment