Friday 10 July 2009

Have a great weekend


Have been rather busy this week trying to finish a book and box for a customer plus make cards for my Grandaughters 2nd Birthday. I can't believe it is 2 years already!

I used my Robo to cut the Niece card and the scallop circle mat. Makes a change from using ths Cricut and now I have it on my desk and connected all the time it makes it much easier to choose which machine I will use.






I am looking forward to tomorrow as I am going to Capture the Magic in Cambridgeshire, I have never been to this store before and am told that it is quite large so will be like a kid in a candy store; not that I need any stash but it's always nice to see what is on offer?!?!

Well hope you all have a great weekend what ever you are doing.

1 comment :

  1. Lovely creations Sue... enjoy the shopping spree and Capture the Magic !!!

    ReplyDelete