Thursday 26 February 2009

Its been 10 days!

I know it has been ten days since my last post but I have not really been able to do much as I am suffering with a very painful shoulder; This problem started some years ago and I thought that the amount of Morphine I take for my other ailments had been keeping it at bay, but for the past couple of weeks it has come back with a vengeance and getting to see a doctor is very difficult, so for the time being I am doing what I can, which is not much and trying to keep busy.

I do have one good piece of news that i would like to share with you, I have had an offer from somebody to buy my whole stock of handmade jewellery to be sold in their shops and on the internet, also I may be asked to make some pieces for Christmas to be sold on the website; all I did was donate a few pieces of jewellery and a few cards, I never in a million years thought it would lead to this, it made my day!

4 comments :