Tuesday 20 January 2009

My First Blog


Hello and Happy New Year to everybody,

This is all very new to me so you may think I ramble on a bit;
I celebrated my ?? Birthday on Wednesday and was taken out to lunch by my friend Lindsey; we went to a lovely little pub called the Swan and it made such a nice change; of cause we managed to take a look in the craft shop opposite too!
My husband Andy took me to the Orchard Lounge at the top of the Jaipur and we were joined by my son Simon and our very good friends and neighbours Manesh and Dipa. Dipa's Birthday was in December and she decided to spend it in New Zealand with her husband rather than celebrate with her family, so we made a bit of a fuss of her as it was her 40th. Both Dipa and I were given a vase as a gift because we made no secret of our celebration. I think I can safely say that we all enjoyed the evening.

No comments :

Post a Comment